Minggu, 18 November 2012

Days2Die






Description:
Survive the zombie outbreak, place barricades, buy weapons, hire mercenaries in this Side-Scrolling game


Instructions:
The city is crawling with the undead, I'm trapped! The only hope is to escape the city on a boat, I need to reach the Harbor before its too late...if I fail, I can only count my Days to Die...

Control Scheme
1: Primary Weapon
2: Secondary Weapon
3: Melee Weapon
4: Explosive Weapon
Arrow Down / S: Climb down
Arrow Left / A: Move left
Arrow Right / D: Move right
Arrow Up / W: Climb up
E: Fix Barricade
Esc: Open Option Screen
I: Open Inventory
Mouse Scroll: Change Weapon
R: Reload
Shift: Run
Space: Jump
Lef Mouse: Fire

Movement: W, A, S, D


Tags:
Shooter game, adventure, zombie shooter, shooting, swf game, flash game, swf zone | More Games